Law Office of Stephen W. Grosh
15 Years Of Strong Legal Advocacy For Lancaster County
Areas & Topics

custody Archives

How does custody work in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania?

A custody action is initiated by someone filing a custody complaint.  The complaint is prepared by an attorney and signed by one of the parties seeking custody.  A parent, grandparent or even a third party may file for custody.  The complaint is filed in the Prothonotary's Office and served on all the parties named in the complaint.  


Law Office of Stephen W. Grosh
53 North Duke Street
Suite 402
Lancaster, PA 17602

Phone: 717-208-4599
Phone: 717-435-8830
Fax: 717-435-8846
Lancaster Law Office Map

Review Us